Grilled Chicken Kabobs Ingredients:
1 1/2 lbs. chicken breast
2/3 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
Grilled Chicken Kabobs Directions;
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels, then cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
2. Thread chicken onto non-reactive barbecue skewers and set in shallow glass baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon marinade over chicken kabobs, being sure they are completely covered.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and marinade in refrigerator for anywhere from 5 to 8 hours.
6. Turn on or heat grill to medium-high.
7. Put kabobs on grill rack and grill for a total of 6 to 8 minutes, turning several times until all chicken has grill marks and is cooked through well.
Grilled Chicken Kabobs Preparation Time: 8 hours – It is high because of the time spent in the refrigerator!
Grilling Time: 8 minutes